Felicita Scales, obviously an acaia rip off but are they any good?

Seen these growing in popularity, from random eBay listings to Colonna coffee stocking them. Who’s used them and has also used acaia Lunars? Interested to know whether it’s worth the cash

Following - we’re also on the edge of buying some of the Paralell scales for espresso weighing, just because the size and stability look good, and they look nice and easy to read.

Lacking a lot of online review because they are so new - but super keen on words of wisdom.

I actually just researched this. Someone on the /r/coffee subreddit asked about scales and a “user” told him about these scales and how they are so much better than acaia scales (he said he was going through them every 3 months). I did some digging because that timeline for an acaia scale doesnt add up and found this user was spamming the same thing over and over again across reddit and other coffee forums. I couldnt find one single real review for them. The scales look great but they lost my trust by submitting fake reviews on forums and websites.