Home Espresso Machine?

Based on your budget and desire for quality shots, I would recommend the Gaggia Classic Pro as a great option. It is a reliable machine that can produce quality espresso shots with the right technique and a good grinder.

The Gaggia Classic Pro is an updated version of the Gaggia Classic with improved features, such as a commercial-style steam wand and a three-way solenoid valve for easier cleanup. It is often recommended as an entry-level machine for home baristas.

As for the grinder, it’s great that you already have the Cunill Brasil grinder as it can be paired with the Gaggia Classic Pro for a good quality espresso. However, if you’re looking for an upgrade, I would recommend checking out the Baratza Encore grinder, which is a popular choice for home baristas on a budget.

As for where to buy, I recommend checking out Cerini Coffee as they have a good selection of espresso machines and grinders at reasonable prices. They also have knowledgeable staff who can help you choose the right equipment for your needs. Good luck with your search!