Peak Mahlkhoing vs Maythos one

Hello everyone, I am going to purchase a new grinder I am to perfect extraction with hi level of Reliability. please help me to choose and thanks a lot

Are you an experienced barista or just a business owner putting a grinder into the shop?

Personally I would say the Mythos is the better option as its very easy to clean and we’ve found it reliable. I’ve heard a few people have cleaning and clogging issues with the Peak.

Hi stevie, I am a business owner, and would be managing my business as a barista as well.

I am looking for something with flat burrs and a Hi end equipment that can handle a high volume.

I know that the maythos we can not go wrong with it is an industry stander but we wish to push it further !

have ever tried the ANFIM SP |I ? I heard it is a great equipment but from people with no experience so I can not relay on them !

What sort of weekly espresso volume (in KGs) are you anticipating?

at least 10 KG once we open and probably will increase to double hopefully within few months. we may end up with another grinder though.

10kg is low volume - easy for a mythos, but at volume that low its a big investment