Which Grinder Should I Get

I’m replacing my 13 year old La Spaziale with a machine with flow control (Lelit Bianca V2). I’ve been using a Baratza Vario for those years and have been relatively happy, but decided to replace my grinder too. I was down to the Eureka Mignon Specialita and the Baratza Sette 270w. Each has strengths and weaknesses, flat burs, low noise and more robust build for the Eureka or built in weight and virtually no grind retention for the Baratza. I pulled the trigger on the Eureka, but am beginning to wonder if I made the wrong choice. Help! :wink:

1 Like

I think you should go with Baratza … besides this JavaPresse coffee grinder is the best grinder in the market. and you could grind coffee bean easily with your regular ninja blender.

DE’LONGHI ESAM3300 AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE:

Some coffee makers with grinder models machines may have some features that are handy for users. But this De’Longhi ESAM3300 Automatic Coffee Machine takes it a step further and This machine is also a multi-taskers that makes coffee brewing user-friendly. I suggest you must visit this website for much more information about us.

Baratza is an excellent choice. That’s something I’d like to suggest as well.
It has 230 grind settings and digital timers that can be programmed to grind a specific amount of coffee.